Nestled between the seaside resorts of Cabourg and Houlgate, Dives-sur-mer is a medieval city full of charm. Here William the Conqueror gathered his fleet to invade England. Be ready to be seduced by its breathtaking landscape, old markets and historical churches.
The driftwood cottage is located in close proximity to the marina. This newly renovated cottage offers 53m² of pristine living space, with an exquisite decoration and high-quality services.
This private space is ideal for 4 people, and can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests. The cottage provides:
- a spacious room featuring a sofa-bed, the living space, a fully equipped kitchen and a dining area giving on a sunny garden terrace
- two large bedrooms with a queen bed and two single beds are located upstairs
- one bathroom and a half-bathroom
- access to private garden including outdoor table and chairs, deckchairs, charcoal barbecue
- linen and bath towels
- fully equipped kitchen
- wireless internet
- free parking space
- baby equipment available on request
We welcome you all year and offer weekend packages out of season.